Safety is huge when it comes to buying a new car. Look no further than the new 2019 Subaru Impreza! This compact sedan is equipped with many high-tech safety and driver features that will make your ride home a confident one.
[ READ MORE: 2019 Subaru Impreza Available Features and Accessories ]
What is EyeSight Driver Assist?
EyeSight is a traffic monitoring system that tracks traffic movement, adjusts cruise control as needed, and alerts you when you are swaying. The Pre-Collision Braking feature included with EyeSight can apply the brakes fully when you need to make an emergency stop. The Lane Keep Assist feature can nudge you back into your lane. Together, these features will minimize your chance of getting into an accident.
SUBARU STARLINK Safety System
The SUBARU STARLINK system is designed to protect you and your car whether you are inside the vehicle or elsewhere. While there are many features with SUBARU STARLINK, we have a few of them listed below.
- Automatic Collision Notification
- Enhanced Roadside Assistance
- Stolen Vehicle Recovery
- Remote Services
- Vehicle Diagnostic Alerts
Safety Technology on the 2019 Subaru Impreza
Along with these systems, there are more features to keep you and your passengers safe.
- Blind-Spot Detection and Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
- If you are trying to move lanes, the blind-spot monitor senses when a car is out of your view. The Rear Cross-Traffic Alert will alert you if vehicles are approaching as you are in reverse by giving a visual and audible warning.
- LED Steering Responsive Headlights and High Beam Assist
- The innovative LED lights will track where you are turning and will adjust with you to provide the best view as possible. The High Beam Assist works in that if a car is coming towards you as you have your high beams on, your Subaru Impreza will automatically switch to your low settings until they pass.
- Rear View Camera and Reverse Automatic Braking
- No more hitting anything hidden behind your car. A camera installed at the rear side will show you what is behind your Impreza as you back up. If you are backing up and something is there, the Reverse Automatic Braking system will automatically stop the car to avoid collision.